LocationCharlemagne Building, 170, Rue de la Loi, 1040 Brussels
The info day will take place in Brussels, 18 September 2015.
Horizon 2020 (2014-2020), the EU funding programme for research and innovation, puts emphasis on tackling societal challenges, including Societal Challenge 1 (SC1) related to Health Demographic Change and Wellbeing.
Having at its core the principle of 'better health for all', SC1 focuses on personalised health and care. It has an overall budget of €7.4 billion for the programme duration.
This Info Day will precede the adoption of the Work Programme 2016-2017 (SC1) and will:
- give you essential information on how to develop a good project proposal and take you through the application process, step by step
- help you find project partners (a brokerage event will be included)
- help you get answers to your questions (which you will be able to send in advance via the registration form)
- help you exchange practices with the participants who have already received funding under SC1 H2020 projects
- help you find new business opportunities
A draft agenda can be found here.
Please send your questions by 7 September to RTD-QUESTIONS-HEALTH-INFODAY@ec.europa.eu.
Online registration for the event is already open. You can register for this event via this website.
As demand is high and space is limited, seats will be allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis.
To ensure the widest possible participation and to give everyone a fair chance to attend, we reserve the right to limit the number of participants from the same organisation.
If possible, please coordinate with your colleagues in order to keep a balanced number of attendees from the same organisation.
You cannot attend the Info Day?
- Contact your Horizon 2020 'Health' National Contact Point to learn about national info days and other information sources in your country
- Watch it on your computer via the internet – live or after the event. We will post the necessary links on our webpage in due time
- Download all presentations soon after the event
Connected to the Open Info Day, Fit for Health 2.0 and Health-NCP-Net 2.0 are organizing a free of charge Partnering Day on 17 September 2015 in Brussels which is meant to assist you in finding the right project partners for the upcoming 2016 Health calls. For more information and separate registration please follow this link.