The event will take place in Villars-sur-Ollon, 1-3 February 2015.
Following in the success of the first 5 editions, The Micronarc Alpine Meeting 2015 will continue its focus on equipment and innovative processes and technologies for manufacturing microproducts.
This 2 day conference is a proven venue for stimulating quality networking and discussions in the casual atmosphere of Villars, a charming village and ski resort located at 1250 meters of altitude. A selection of invited speakers and presentations will comprise the program. A small, table-top exhibition will be conducted in parallel for those wishing to promote their company and products.
The conference will take place on a Monday and Tuesday, thus permitting participants that wish to arrive early to take advantage of the proximity to the ski lifts or simply relax for a couple of days in a laid-back alpine setting. A conference dinner on Monday evening at 1800 meters of altitude will add a touch of local charm.
mAm 2015 is organised by Micronarc, in collaboration with Mancef.
- Edward Byrne – Micronarc; Project Manager FSRM.
- Prof. Dr. Volker Saile – Chief Science Officer, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology; President, Mancef.
- David Tolfree – Vice President Africa/Europe, Mancef.
- Danick Bionda, Secretary General, Micronarc.
- Philippe Fischer – Director, FSRM (Swiss Foundation for Research in Microtechnology); General Advisory Board Mancef Africa/Europe.
- Dr. Sikha Ray – International Affairs Coordinator, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology / Mancef European Office.
- Suzanne Schwendener – Micronarc.
The registration fee includes the following package:
- Entrance to all conference events.
- Conference bag and material.
- Welcome reception on Sunday evening*
- Lunch and coffee-breaks during the conference.
- Conference Dinner at 1800m altitude in the heart of the Vaudois Alps (Monday evening)*
mAm 2015 will again take place at the Hotel Eurotel Victoria, a modern hotel that has been recently renovated while retaining its Alpine charm. Comfortable rooms, modern conference facilities and excellent dining will insure that conference participants will have a enjoyable and convenient stay.
- Sunday, January 13: Join us for a welcome drink in the reception area of the hotel for a casual icebreaker reception. A great chance to meet with colleagues or make new contacts before the presentations start the next morning.
- Monday, January 14: After the first day of speakers and technical discussions in the conference room it'll be nice to get outside for some fresh air. Indeed, some mountain air. On a reserved mountain train, we'll head up to 1800 metres altitude to the Lac de Bretaye for a casual evening and an enjoyable traditional Swiss meal
A limited table-top exhibition will run in parallel to the conference for companies and organisations that wish to promote at mAm 2015.
The cost for each exhibition space is CHF 2500.- (+ 8% VAT). For this fee, each exhibitor will receive:
- 1 full participant entry to mAm 2015, including social events, lunches and coffee breaks.
- 1 table for brochures or product display (approx. 4m2 area).
- space to display 1 x A0 posters (portrait/vertical orientation).
- 1 x 220 VAC electricity
- company logo on the conference web site and on all conference documentation
- 3 minute elevator pitch in main conference room
If you are interested in exhibiting at mAm 2015, please contact early to reserve your space
Ruelle DuPeyrou 4
CP 2353 CH-2001 Neuchâtel
Tél: +41 32 720 09 00
Fax: +41 32 720 09 90
Subscribe to the mAm newsletter to receive important news related to mAm 2014 (program updates, deadline reminders, etc.).