The webinar will take place on 29 September 2017, 13:00 - 13:45 CEST.
When speaking about the rise of the Internet of Things (IoT), tremendous security challenges have to be taken into account as well. To reach its potential economic impact of $3.9 to $11.1 trillion/year, IoT companies and start-ups will first have to deal with privacy and cybersecurity issues. By now, 70% of IoT devices are considered as hacking vulnerable and by 2020, about one-quarter of enterprise attacks will have been initiated from IoT. This webinar will help you to find out more about best practices and available solutions to deal with those challenges.
13:00 - 13:45 CET
Cybersecurity experts will be interviewed during this webinar to define:
- What are the main cyber holes that are easy to attack and exploit?
- What are the solutions currently addressed to solve those lacks?
- How to turn cybersecurity threats into a business opportunity and at what level of the value chain?
- Stephan NOLLER, Strategy & Sales at ubirch
- Alain MERLE, Security Strategy Marketing Manager at CEA Leti
- Geraldine ANDRIEUX, CEO BLUMORPHO
Additional speakers will introduce their activities and solutions for the field of cyber security: Robert Bosch GmbH, Infineon Technologies, etc.
This inSSIght webinar moderated by BLUMORPHO is an educational webinar. We are not planning to sell you a solution but to inform you on cybersecurity challenges and discuss with experts on how to address this challenge to turn it into a real business opportunity for value creation.
Participation in the webinar is free of charge.
Next inSSIght webinars
- Funding opportunities and EU calls for SMEs interested in adopting smart systems
- Biomedical systems
- Regulation on Data Management
- Smart Manufacturing and Predictive Maintenance
The Coordination and Support Action inSSIght has received funding from the European Community‘s Programme Horizon 2020 under GA number: 731665.