The event will take place in Budapest, 9-10 November 2017.
Update: The programme is OUT NOW
The detailed programme for the two days of the event is now available on our website.
Already more than 2.000 participants registered for the event.
You are invited to engage in online networking, using the website's content sharing tools. You can share your project ideas, describe yourself as a project partner, upload presentations, and leave comments. Have a look at the list of topics to find project partners and ideas in the areas of your interest.
Face2Face Brokerage event at ICT Proposers’ Day 2017 - Ideal-IST, the network of National Contact Points for ICT in H2020, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network, invites you to participate at the brokerage event with pre-arranged face to face meetings within the ICT Proposers’ Day 2017. Registration is open now, while the meetings can be booked from 16 October - 3 November 2017.
The event will focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2018-20 in the field of Information & Communication Technologies. It will offer an exceptional opportunity to build quality partnerships with academics, researchers, industrial stakeholders, SMEs and government actors from all over Europe.
You will be able to access your personal profile on "My event" to make the most of the ICT Proposers' Day 2017. Here you will be able to add your ideas and upload presentations, prepare for networking and/or join various sessions.
The programme will include:
- Information sessions on how to prepare and submit a proposal;
- Information stands on the ICT-related topics of the Work Programme 2018-20 and the content of the calls for proposals;
- A European Commission information desk to supply information on the content and logistics of the event;
- Networking sessions where potential proposers present their project ideas, organised according to the Pillars and Topics of the Work Programme 2018-20;
- Booths, organised by village, which serve as meeting points for people interested in the same research topics;
- Ample space for informal networking and bilateral meetings between participants.
- Workshops and Face2Face Brokerage organised by Ideal-Ist.