The event will take place in Rome, 26-27 October 2015.
HealthyIoT 2015 is the first one of an international scientific event series dedicated to Internet of Things and Healthcare. The Internet of Things, as a set of existing and emerging technologies, notions and services, can provide many solutions to delivery of electronic healthcare, patient care and medical data management.
HealthyIoT aims to bring together technology experts, researchers, industry and international authorities contributing towards the assessment, development and deployment of healthcare solutions based on IoT technologies, standards and procedures. We welcome contributions from the following fields: Sensing Technologies and Pervasive Computing, Communication Technologies and Network Applications, Hardware and Software Infrastructures.
You are invited to submit high-quality papers in the following topics (but not limited to):
- Wearable sensor system
- Emerging eHealth IoT Applications
- Network communications for health sensor data
- Quantified Self Devices & Technologies
- Processing of Quantified Self Data
- Cloud Technologies for Healthcare
- Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments
- Telemedicine applications
- The Smartphone as a Healthy Thing
- Wellness and Health Management applications
- Data mining of health data on the Cloud
- Medical and sensor data stream processing
- Security and Privacy in eHealth and IoT
- Interoperability and Standardisation Issues in IoT and Healthcare
- Accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
- The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Best Papers will be considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (MONET).
- Best selected papers will be invited to published also in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology and http://eai.eu/transaction/internet-things.
- Regular Papers should be up to 6 pages in length. Short papers up to 4 pages in lenght. Complete formatting and submission instructions are available here.
- Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least three expert reviewers.
- Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
- Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted.
- Full Paper Submission deadline
15 June 2015
- Notification deadline
25 July 2015
- Notification and Registration opens
25 July 2015
- Camera-ready deadline
25 August 2015
- Start of Conference
26 October 2015
- End of Conference
27 October 2015
Proceedings will be indexed in Scopus, EI, INSPEC, and submitted to DBPL for indexing