The event will take place in Brussels, 15-16 September 2016.
The conference is dedicated to the transformation of manufacturing across Europe.
It will showcase the achievements of research and innovation projects that are revolutionising manufacturing in Europe through the EU’s €1.15 billion ‘Factories of the Future’ partnership.
The conference will explore the following themes through ten parallel sessions:
- Digital Technologies & the Factory Floor
- Energy & Material Efficiency
- Digital Technologies & Networked Factories
- Human-Centred Manufacturing
- Data Security, Liability & Integrity in Connected Factories
- Product Life-Cycle Management & Business Models in a Product-Service Economy
- Lightweight Components & High Precision Manufacturing
- High-Performance Computing & Simulation
- Additive Manufacturing & Advanced Joining Technologies
- Next Generation Robotics & Mechatronics in Manufacturing
Factories of the Future Conference 2016: Materialising Factories 4.0 will bring together Europe’s leading experts in industrial research and innovation to debate major priorities for the future of manufacturing in Europe.
The conference will feature an opening plenary and a concluding plenary each including high level speakers from Europe’s leading industrial companies and public representatives.
In addition there will be two pitching sessions (The FoF-Pitch) where participants of FoF projects will have the opportunity to present their results to you and other potential business and innovation partners.