LocationAlkotas utca 63-67, 1123 Budapest, Hungary
EuroSimE 2015, the 16th international conference on Thermal, Mechanical & Multiphysics Simulation and Experiments in Micro/Nano-Electronics and Micro/Nano-systems will be held in Budapest, Hungary on 19-22 April 2015.
About the conference
After fifteen successful editions of the EuroSimE conference, EuroSimE 2015 is to be hosted in the beautiful city of Budapest. The conference will address the results of both fundamental research and industrial applications for thermal, mechanical and multiphysics simulation and experiments of micro/nano-electronics and microsystems.
Short courses will be offered for professional training on 19 April 2015. Three days of technical sessions (20-22 April 2015) for oral and poster presentations are foreseen, in parallel with an exhibition from suppliers of experimental characterization equipment, and simulation and optimization demonstrating their latest features.
- Multi-physics simulation (e.g. thermal, mechanical, thermo-mechanical, coupled thermo-fluidic, coupled electro-mechanics, fluid structure interactions, opto-mechanics)
- Failure analysis and failure mode extraction
- Material characterisation, experiments and modelling
- Validation of simulations by experiments
- Failure criteria and damage modelling for reliability prediction
- Integrated process modelling
- Advanced numerical and analytical simulation methodologies and tools
- Behavioural modelling
- Simulation-based optimisation, virtual prototyping in product and/or process design
- Compact modelling and model order reduction
- Multiscale modeling and simulation
- Components and packaging
- Flip-chip, BGA, CSP, Wafer-Level packages, MCM, Cu/low-k packages
- 3-D packaging
- Opto-electronic packages
- High temperature and high power packaging
- Packaging for harsh environments
- Piezoelectric components
- MEMS sensors and actuators
- Opto-mechanical devices
- Nano-electronic mechanical devices
- LED lighting
- Smart systems of 2nd and 3rd generation
- Abstract submission deadline: 02 November 2014
- Notification of acceptance: 18 December 2014
- Full manuscript submission deadline: 01 March 2014
The best papers will be selected for possible publishing in Electronics Reliability and Mechatronics journals.
Local organiser is the Institute of Technical Physics and Materials Science (MFA) here