LocationUICP Conference Center 16, Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris
The event will take place in Paris, 3-6 September 2017.
Eurosensors is a series of highly successful conferences that began in Cambridge in 1987 and that has been the only European forum to cover the entire field of Sensors, Actuators, Microsystems and Nanosystems. It is the leading European conference devoted to the advancement of high technologies in the aforementioned fields.
Eurosensors attracts more than 500 participants every year, mainly from Europe but also from abroad. New developments ranging from new sensing materials and sensor fabrication processes up to wireless sensor network, micro power generation, micro fluidic, bio analytical systems, etc., are particularly welcome.
- Theory and Modelling.
- Materials and micro-nano- technology, Microfabrication.
- Physical sensors and Actuators.
- Chemical sensors.
- Biological sensors. Microfluidic.
- Optical microsystems.
- Wireless Sensor Networks, RF MEMS.
- Energy harvesting, Micro Power Generation.
- Embedded systems, Interface and Signal processing
- Packaging and Assembly Technology
- Special session I on Printed and flexible electronics
- Special session II on Sensors for Factory of the future
Eurosensors School will be focused on “Printed and flexible electronics”.
- Opening in February 2017
Deadline for submission of abstracts
- Mid April 2017
Acceptance notification to authors
- Early June 2017
- Mid June 2017
- September 3, 2017
- September 3–6, 2017