The event will take place in Strasbourg, 1 October 2015.
This event dedicated to Key Enabling Technologies will target upcoming calls for Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials, Biotechnologies, Advanced Manufacturing and Processing, (including Energy efficiency in Buildings - PPP EeB), Factories of the Future (FoF) and Sustainable Process Industries (SPIRE).
Participants will have the opportunity to present their own project concepts and to meet representatives from companies/SMEs, universities and research organisations in order to exchange ideas during pre-arranged meetings with the aim of paving the way for future cooperation.
The event will focus on :
- Nanotechnologies and advanced materials
- Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
* Energy efficiency in Buildings (PPP EeB)
* Factories of the Future (PPP FoF)
* Sustainable process industries (PPP SPIRE)
Why to participate?
- to get the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon 2020 and next calls
- to facilitate the setup of project consortia
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- to initiate cross-border contacts
Active participation in the Workshops and B2B meetings is expected.Costs: Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory since the number of participants is limited.