LocationTrinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
The event will take place in Dublin, 12-14 October 2015.The European Technology Platform for Nanomedicine, with the support of the ENATRANS Coordination and Support Action, organises its 2015 Annual Event & General Assembly in Dublin, Ireland. The event will take place from 12th to 14th October, kindly co-organised and hosted by the Trinity College Dublin.
This year’s annual event aimed at providing the European Nanomedicine community with best practices and new services while defining the strategy for Nanomedicine in the larger scope of enabling technologies for healthcare.
As Nanomedicine is one component to tackle the current challenges in healthcare, cooperations with other components is crucial to provide medical applications with complete innovative solutions, for the benefit of the patients. This approach requires collaborations within the larger ecosystem, including specialists from biomaterials, Medtech, In-vitro diagnostics, biosensors, ICT ...
The event will be organised during 3 days in order to provide a wide range of sessions and services, thereof:
- ETP Nanomedicine General Assembly and Working Groups meetings
- Sessions presenting successful nanomedical translations and strategies for the future
- SME² (SME Square) meeting
- TAB-in Sessions to get advice from the Translation advisory Board (separate application required)
- InfoDay & Brokerage event to search for partners for 2016-2017 calls in H2020
- Workshop on Regerative Medicine
Overview of the preliminary programme:
This year again, participants in the event have the opportunity to display posters.