This brand-new event is co-organised by AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA, EPoSS, ECSEL-JU, and the European Commission, and will evolve around the theme "Our Digital Future".
EFECS will offer attendees multiple ways to be informed, and become involved / engaged, in the future development of this industry:
- “Strategic Theme” Interest Group meetings will be organised to:
- Understand the challenges and jointly develop the required roadmaps and strategic priorities addressing each key theme
- Discuss within each interest group opportunities for collaborative activities that address the strategic priorities and create options for potential projects
- Encourage the possibility of “cross thematic” interaction to help address innovation along the full electronic components and systems value chain
- Strategic presentations will help provide a vision for the future from an industrial, technology, funding and political point of view
- Thematic sessions and project posters will demonstrate the significant developments already underway
This year’s EFECS is jointly organized by AENEAS, ARTEMIS-IA, EPoSS, the European Commission’s DG CONNECT and the ECSEL Joint Undertaking.