The event will take place in Sinaia, Romania, 12-14 October 2015.
The aim of the conference is two-fold. First, it provides a forum of debate on selected topics of scientific research and technological development. On the other hand, this is an occasion for refreshing a broad perspective of the participants through invited papers and tutorials. The Conference is underlying the development in micro-and nanotechnologies, still maintaining the "traditional" connection with semiconductor electronics.
CAS 2015 is at the 38th edition and the 25th edition with international participation.
Contributions in solid-state devices and (sub)systems are called in the following domains.
- Simulation and fabrication of microstructures and microsystems: surface and bulk micromachining, microengineering techniques, electro-opto-mechanical microsystems, microsensor and actuator integration, signal processing, computational intelligence and system interfacing, biosensors and microsystems for biomedical applications; optical, opto-electronic and photonic functional components, RF MEMS;
- Science and technology of nanostructures and nanostructured materials: composite nanoparticles and nanostructures with selective properties, nanostructures and nanostructured materials with special properties, nanotechnolgies and nanostructures;
- Semiconductor device physics and technology: device modelling and simulation, silicon and compound semiconductor devices, heterostructures, advanced materials and processes, reliability and defect engineering;
- Design and technology of microelectronic components: microelectronic, microphotonic and microwave integrated subsystems, devices and modules for power control and conversion, specialized electronic circuits integrated in the microelectronic technology, testing and reliability.
- Nanoscience and Nanoengineering
- Micro- and nanophotonics and Optoelectronics
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems
- Microsensors and Microsystems
- Modelling Semiconductor Devices
- Integrated Circuits
- Physics of Materials
CALL FOR PAPERS
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 12 June 2015.