The event will take place in Turin, 6-7 October 2015.
The event will provide a deep technological insight on specific Cyber-Physical System themes, both from project achievements and on state-of-the-art technology.
The concept of this 2-day Technology Conference is based on various parallel technical sessions, each built around five themes based on future challenges for CPS:
- CPS for Smart Production and industrial automation
- Revisit of the ARTEMIS Reference Platform concept
- Future CPS industrial challenges
- CPS for Smart Mobility and autonomous driving
- Workshop on ProcessIT.EU roadmap
Project idea exhibition
As this ARTEMIS Technology Conference takes place early October, its timing fits perfectly into the preparation period of project proposals for the related H2020 calls. Therefore, in addition to the parallel sessions, ARTEMIS-IA has organised a project idea exhibition in which consortia from selected communities that face CPS related challenges will present their ideas for new projects.