LocationPALAIS DES CONGRES DE VERSAILLES
10 rue de la Chancellerie
SIA CESA 5.0 the international conference on automotive electronics, components and systems will take place on 5 & 6 December 2018 in Versailles.
The goal is to build the bridge between traditional automotive electronics and the new developments in vehicle electrification and digitalization as well as those from the world of consumer electronics and the Internet of Things.
This is a major opportunity to understand how the automotive business will evolve over the next five years, with a focus on products and services that are likely to transition from other markets into use-cases for automotive.
Electronics content is growing in every product thanks to miniaturization of circuits, new business models, new actors and beyond this a changed perception of the environment which has consequences for industry in general, not only for the automotive one.
SIA CESA is an event that explains the technological breakthroughs, technical barriers and other influencing factors for our industry such as standards, rules and laws.
Engineering and business unit managers as well as technical experts from the automotive world will gather to exchange on these subjects with colleagues from adjacent domains such as infrastructure, communication, Telco providers, insurance, consumer electronics and law.
There were 300 congessists in 2016 SIA CESA, and even more are expected this year to discuss all those major subjects.
Key cornerstones of our congress will be :
- Strong cooperation with the PFA, the French automotive industry federation
- The interdisciplinary experience in France supported by demonstrations.
- Mobilization of communities, such as smart electronic systems, photonics, mobility clusters and IoT
Technical domain focus :
- New mobility: Major Disruptions
- New mobility: Connectivity & Integration
- New mobility: Development Challenges
- New mobility: Technology Disruptions
- New mobility: Autonomous Vehicle
For further information please visit the following page.