LocationLakeside Park 2.0, Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
The Silicon Alps Cluster Focus Groups (CFG) are communities of experts from research and industry who share competencies and interests on technological topics that are definitory and strategic for the EBS (electronic-based systems) ecosystem in South Austria. On 28th September all cluster focus groups come together in Klagenfurt (South Austria) to discuss their cooperation topics and lay bricks for future innovation and cooperative projects in the field of Electronics Based Systems.
We are very happy to invite you to this event and are looking forward to the interaction with the international Smart Systems and Systems Integration community!
The first part of the event will be live-streamed. We kindly invite all interested participants to take part online from 9.30 am to 12.00 am, on 28th September 2021.
At this event you can:
- Learn about technology trends (e.g. Energy Transition, delivering Sustainability through Intelligent Buildings and for the Industrial Digital Transformation).
- See what the current Silicon Alps project development areas are and who is involved in the dedicated teams
- Get input about international project funding, especially in the EBS areas (KDT, Horizon Europe)
- Put questions and interact with the speakers online
- Gain impulses for technology cooperation
- Gernot Faigel , General Manager Analog Devices Austria and Johannes Horvath, Field Application Engineer, Analog Devices: Getting prepared for the Energy Transition, delivering Sustainability through Intelligent Buildings and for the Industrial Digital Transformation
- Elisabeth Steimetz, Office Director for EPoSS
- Max Arends, Programmmanager Digital Europe Experte Informations- & Kommunikationstechnologien / Digitalisierung, FFG: Overview of current European funding programs and calls
- Isabella Hinterleitner, TechMeetsLegal: Making X-AI and Machine Learning technologies accessible for juridical experts and scientists – including practice examples from Lex-KB
- Short overview of the topics of the Cluster Focus Groups, Oana Mitrea, Silicon Alps
The language of the online event is English.
For taking part to the online programme please register now for the category "online participation only".
In the afternoon (12.00-17.00h) the on-site participants in Klagenfurt will dive into the action in working group sessions enabling exchange, networking and joint projects (in German).
Registration and details at: https://www.silicon-alps.at/veranstaltungen/light-up-the-a-l-p-s-silicon-alps-innovation-day/