Semiconductors are at the center of the innovative solutions required to develop the Digital Economy and provide a secure and sustainable Digital Future. Only by working together in Europe will we develop the technology and applications required to ensure global competitiveness and solutions to pressing global challenges. ISS Europe is the strategic platform to bring together key stakeholders from the public and private sectors to help design a way forward to meet the high growth, but rapidly changing, needs of this vital market.
ISS Europe will highlight the opportunities and challenges that we all face and illustrate how we can build on European talent and capabilities, to develop the technology, products and services needed to meet our collective economic, social and sustainability goals.
The symposium will deliver high value presentations and extensive networking opportunities covering:
- How technology can secure solutions to future global challenges
- How Europe will stimulate strategic progress in key technology areas essential for European competitiveness and security
- The critical importance of partnerships between RTOs, corporations, SMEs, academia and government in creating innovative technology and exploitation ecosystems
- What European and national instruments will be available to support collaborative innovation in the future
- The enormous benefits of working together in collaborative ecosystems enabling European competitiveness and a sustainable society
- How to take full advantage of the talent and diversity across Europe
For further details please vitit the event website.