80 Bd. A. Reyers
Join a vibrant discussion on urgent research priorities for electric, connected, automated (ECA) driving at the interface of the automotive and the electronic components and systems (ECS) sectors and get in contact with the right people to solve current and future implementation challenges.
Increasing levels of vehicle electrification and automation induce fundamental changes along the entire automotive value chain that require both a continuous prioritization of technical research topics and extensive cooperation within an increasingly diverse stakeholder group. The Mobility.E Lighthouse of the ECSEL Joint Undertaking is the networking and collaboration platform to connect stakeholders along and beyond the automotive value chain, bringing together the ECS and application sides as well as non-technical experts to ensure European competitiveness in the ECA field and meet the demands of the 2030 customer.
The ECA2030 Networking Event therefore aims to:
Strengthen the European ECA ecosystem:
The ECA2030 networking event will bring together public authorities as wells as industrial and academic stakeholders covering the entire automotive value chain from components to vehicles and mobility solutions. This part of the event will focus on aligning strategical and R&D perspectives.
Prioritize research topics:
The identification of urgent research topics will guide future R&D activities and will accelerate the realization of future mobility visions in the following fields:
- Session 1 Data availability and sharing
- Session 2 De-carbonization
- Session 3 Intelligence on board (Car brain)
- Session 4 Connectivity
- Session 5 Sensors and sensor fusion
- Session 6 Infrastructure and services for smart personal mobility and logistics
- Session 7 Safety, security and validation.
- Keynotes to define the ECAD vision for 2020 and highlight challenges (European funding authorities, industry along the automotive value chain and academia)
- Presentation of the Mobility.E Lighthouse and of COSMOS
- Introduction of 7 Urgent Research Priorities
- Breakout sessions to identify research priorities, necessary actions and gaps in the existing R&D landscape
- Networking opportunity
- Presentation and discussion of results
- Validation of research topics/priorities derived in the interactive sessions
Please download the final agenda from the link below.
To register please follow the link