The Stakeholder Consultation Workshop is part of the EPoSS Engagement Day 2014 on 26 September 2014, which in turn takes place on the 3rd day of the EPoSS General Assembly, Annual Forum & Engagement Day 2014 in Turin, 24-26 September 2014.
The agenda of the Engagement Day on 26th September 2014 (09:00 – 13:00) will include a Stakeholder Consultation Workshop on Smart Systems in the H2020 LEIT ICT Work Programme 2016-2017, in addition to the originally foreseen presentations and engagement actions on
- Augmented SRA of the European Smart Systems Integration Ecosystem
- Smart Systems Integration Knowledge Gateway
- Opportunities for Cooperation within the Smart Systems Integration Ecosystem
The Stakenholder Consultation Workshop will consist of two parts.
For the first part it is planned to have
- An EPoSS presentation on and the European Commission on expectations for H2020 and the LEIT ICT Work Programme 2016-2017
- A presentation by the European Commission on Smart Systems and the status of preparation of the Work Programme 2016-2017
- Short statements from AENEAS and ARTEMIS-IA on nano electronics and embedded systems / CPS in the Work Programme
The second part of the Stakeholder Consultation Workshop will be an open consultation of and discussion with the delegates attending the Engagement Day.
For a detailed programme, go >>here
To register for the event, go >>here