The meetings of the EPoSS Working Groups "Automotive", "Healthy Living", "Applied MNBS", "Manufacturing & Robotics", "Communications for Smart Devices" and "Key Technologies" are part of the programme of the EPoSS General Assembly, Annual Forum & Engagement Day 2014 in Turin, 24-26 September 2014. The meetings are open to non-members. However, registration is required for all delegates.
The EPoSS Working Group meetings are part of the programme of the EPoSS General Assembly, Annual Forum & Engagement Day 2014 in Turin, 24-26 September 2014.
All delegates registered for the event are invited to participate in the WG meetings. To register, please use the online registration portal.
The agendas of the EPoSS WG meetings include:
- presentation of and consultation on the Working Groups' research and innovation priorities,
- consultation on the Working Groups' input to the ECSEL JTI and the H2020 LEIT ICT Work Programme 2016-2017,
- planning of project proposals,
- dedicated thematic presentations.
Wednesday, 24th September 2014, 17:00 - 19:00,
following the EPoSS General Assembly 2014,
prior to a networking reception and the EPoSS Gala Dinner
- Joint Meeting of
the EPoSS Working Groups
Healthy Living and Applied MNBS*
- Joint Meeting of the
EPoSS Working Groups
Manufacturing & Robotics and
Communications for Smart Devices*
- Meeting of the EPoSS Working Group Automotive* hosting the Smart EV-VC Final Event
Thursday, 25th September 2014, 17:30 - 19:30,
following the EPoSS Annual Forum 2014,
prior to the EPoSS Social Event
* The links refer to the meeting folders in the internal work area of the EPoSS website. Access to these folders is restricted to EPoSS members.