The 5th European Networking Event Successful R&I in Europe 2013: Take off for Horizon 2020, will take place in Düsseldorf, 7-8 March 2013.
Deadline for submitting your presentations is 22 February 2013.
The networking event will be structured in parallel workshop sessions focussing on the following topics:
- Nanotechnologies, Materials and Manufacturing
- Sustainable Economy
- Bio-based Economy
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (ITN)
How to take part
- Register first as participant (attendance to the event is limited to 250 participants/day)
- send a short mail to Dr Bernd Janson, providing:
- Title of your presentation
- Type and role of partner you are looking for
- Background information concerning your international R&D experience
Please note that speakers in the event can attend the workshops for free!
Further information about the call for presentations is available here.
Further information about the event