SSI 2015 "International Conference and Exhibition on Integration Issues of Miniaturized Smart Systems" will take place in Copenhagen, 11-12 March 2015. SSI is part of the activities of EPoSS. Abstract submission deadline extended to 13 October 2014.
Download the Call for Papers >>here
An Online Submission Form is available >>here
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: 13 October 2014
Global demand for highly integrated smart systems is set to dramatically increase in years to come. The "European Component and Systems for European Leadership (ECSEL)” Joint Undertaking strategy endorses and supports the vision, mission and strategy of the European Components and Systems industries and knowledge institutes. In executing its strategy, ECSEL builds on the experience of successful European initiatives of the ENIAC Joint Undertaking, the ARTEMIS Joint Undertaking and the European Technology Platform on Smart Systems Integration EPoSS addressing micro/nano electronics, embedded/cyber-physical systems and smart/micro systems respectively. By consolidating these disciplines along the innovation and value creation chain, ECSEL offers a unique way forward to the next level of component and system know-how, for the best benefit of the European industries and citizens alike.
The Smart Systems Integration Conference 2015 addresses smart mobility, smart health, smart energy, smart production and smart society from the application point of view. Innovative smart systems, their manufacturing technologies as well as the international research work on smart technologies and smart materials are also in the focus of the conference. Special attention is paid to integration issues in order to guarantee reliability, safety and security of the systems. Moreover software for smart integrated systems is addressed. This includes embedded software as well as stand-alone application software.
Prof. Dr. Thomas Gessner, Fraunhofer Institute for Electronic Nano Systems ENAS, Conference chair Smart Systems Integration 2015, on behalf of the committee, the co-chair Dr. G. Lugert of Siemens AG and chairman of EPoSS Executive Committee, and the local co-chairs from Denmark, Prof. A. Boisen (Technical University of Denmark), K. Dyrbye (Grundfos) and A. P. Mynster (DELTA Danish Electronics, Light & Acoustics), is looking forward to receiving your application oriented and/or scientific submission.
Conference topics 2015
- A01 Smart mobility
- A02 Smart health
- A03 Smart energy
- A04 Smart society
- A05 Smart production
- B01 Design of smart integrated systems
- B02 Manufacturing of embedded micro and nano systems
- B03 Advanced micro and nano technologies
- B04 New materials for nano structures and devices
- B05 Smart low cost approaches: Roll to Roll technologies and printed functionalities
- B06 Smart test and reliability of components and systems
- B07 System integration: 3D integration, interconnect technologies and packaging
C Software for smart integrated systems
- C01 Embedded software
- C02 Stand-alone application software
D Smart Networking
- D01 Project cluster and their contents
- D02 Smart collaboration examples
Your advantages at a glance
- Present your knowlege in front of a highly qualified audience
- Exchange your experiences with other experts
- Meet policy makers
- Build your personal network
- Benefit from maximum attention for your presentaion due to extensive press work and several advertising activities
- Take the opportunity to win the best paper/best poster award
- Explore the newest highlights at the concurrent exhibition.