The event will take place in Otranto, Italy, 13-15 July 2015. The deadline for abstract submission is 10 April 2015.
MiNaB-ICT 2015 will involve national and international research institutions and professional organisations and it will include a number of talks planned to cover forefront areas of the subject. The scope of the event is to share the progress in the field, to identify the technological orientation and future challenges offered by the connection between micro-nano-bio-systems (MNBS) and ICT technologies.
The objective of the workshop is twofold:
- To share the progress in the field.
- To identify the technological orientation and future challenges offered by the connection between MNB and ICT technologies.
The involvement of representatives of key research disciplines will offer a podium to enable community building and networking, the sharing of progress in both technology and application development, and the identification of common interests.
The distance to market, the translation of a technology success into a market success, and how it is reflected on the Horizon 2020 programs will be dised in a specific session of the workshop.
The workshop is organized around oral and poster sessions, and plenary/thematic discussions.
Subject matters of the workshop will include but will be not limited to:
- New materials and advanced technologies for sensors and Smart Systems Integration
- Micro & nano actuation
- Lab-on-a-chip & Micro-Nano-Optofluidics
- Bio-inspired electronics and neural system architectures
- Bio-signals processing
- Wearable and implantable sensors and devices;other miniaturised systems interacting with the human body
- Printed, flexible, biodegradable and biocompatible electronics
- Sensors for Smart objects& Internet of Things
- Sensor networks and remote sensing
- Big data management
- Application in: Health,Well-being,Food, Ambient Assisted Living, Environment, etc.
The workshop will allow only electronic submission of papers in PDF. Papers must be submitted in their final version following the web site format. They should not exceed 2 A4 pages, including pictures and references. The size of the submitted PDF files must not exceed 2 MBytes. Manuscript guidelines as well as instructions on how to submit electronically are available on the Workshop web site.
- Abstract submission deadline: April 10, 2015
- Author Notification: May 15, 2015
- Final Paper Submission deadline: after the end of the Workshop
The complete workshop program will be published on the conference web site within May 2015.