The event will take place in Marseille, 15 - 17 September 2015. The deadline for abstract submission is 23 March 2015.
M2M Innovation World Program Committee is looking for proposals from
potential speakers able to deliver expert-level business and practical
information in the following topics.
Note that the PC will favour the case studies presented by the customer companies.
Suggestions of topics are welcome that presenters feel qualified to address
1. RETHINKING ECOSYSTEM & TECHNOLOGIES
- Innovative ecosystem approaches, enabling a strong partner ecosystem
- Successful business models Overcoming slow adoption of industry standards
- Overcoming slow adoption of industry standards
M2M/IoT integration and new business opportunities
- Realizing the Big Data potential, from data to business intelligence.
- Building a profitable business model: maximizing ROI and retain customer ownership
- Identifying high potential applications, monetizing your applications
Innovative services and technology
- M2M/IoT services innovations that will drive the market
- Platform interoperability, standardisation and regulatory issues
- Overcoming cellular complexity and flexibility challenges
- Ensuring end-to-end security and privacy
2. INNOVATIVE IMPLEMENTATIONS IN VERTICALS
A 2-day stream focused on the most innovative M2M/IoT applications implementations, the lessons learned and advanced solutions in several industries including:
- Connected Life: At the heart of the IoT revolution, the broad range of services f leaks into all kinds of aspects of our everyday lives: smart homes, healthcare, wearables…
- Industry 4.0/Industrial Internet: Connecting industrial products, processes and services with people offers huge growth opportunities in multiple industries
- Retail & Commerce: M2M/IoT strategies to drive sales and improve the shopping experience: wireless terminals and smart points of sale in outlets, kiosks, vending machine, ticketing system…
- Smart Cities: Platforms and services for transport systems, access to public services, touristic/cultural information, local retail, better use of energy, etc.
- Transport and automotive: Connected cars, intelligent transports systems, fleet management, driver monitoring, vehicle diagnostics…
- Utilities: Smart metering, utilities management (energy, water, etc.), smart sensors networks management, etc.
The deadline for abstract submission is 23 March 2015.
Download the call for papers here
Go to the event website for further details on the event.