EPoSS members are particularly invited to submit abstracts. The final submission deadline is 28 October 2012. The SSI 2013 - International Conference & Exhibition on Integration Issues of Miniaturized Systems - which is part of the activities of EPoSS - will take place in Amsterdam, 13-14 March 2013.
The committee, chaired by Prof. Dr. Thomas Gessner, Director of Fraunhofer ENAS Chemnitz, and co-chaired by Dr. Günter Lugert of Siemens AG and chairman of the EPoSS Executive Committee looks forward to receiving your application-oriented or scientific submissions.
Your advantages at a glance
* Present in front of a highly qualified audience
* Exchange your experiences with other experts
* Build your personal network
* Benefit from maximum attention for your presentaion due to extensive press work and several advertising activities
* Take the opportunity to win the best paper/best poster award
Smart Systems Integration-International Conference & Exhibition
The Smart Systems Integration Conference 2013 addresses innovative smart products, their manufacturing technologies and the basis for future systems - the international research work on smart technologies and smart materials.
There will be special sessions related to best practice examples and to the strategy of EPoSS, the European Technology Platform on Smart Systems Integration, and to actual developments in the US.
The event is part of the activities of EPOSS, the European Technology Platform on Smart Systems Integration.
Conference topics 2013
- Smart systems for automotive applications/green car and aeronautics
- Smart medtech systems and systems for prognostics health management
- Smart systems in logistics and security applications
- Smart power, smart grids and smart networks
- Cyber physical systems, smart communication, self-sufficient sensor networks
- Manufacturing technologies for smart integrated systems
- Design of smart systems, component design, design for reliability
- Micro and nano systems/embedded systems
- Advanced micro and nano technologies
- New materials, nano structures and devices
- Roll to roll technologies, printed functionalities
- 3D integration and interconnect technologies
- System integration and packaging
- Test and reliability of components and systems
Submission of abstracts --> 28 October 2012
Notification of authors until --> 30 November 2012
Submission of full manuscripts --> 20 January 2012
For further questions, please contact,
Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH
Ms. Stephanie Armbruster
Phone: +49 711 61946-16
Fax: +49 711 61946-1116
For more information about the event, please visit the website: