inSSIght Technical Webinars
Spreading Smart Systems innovation across Europe
The inSSIght partners are honored to invite you to a webinar series specifically dedicated to students and young professionals. It will familiarize you with Smart Systems technologies, applications, and research challenges. It greatly supplements your course work!
InSSIGht is a 2-year European project to promote Smart Systems Integration (SSI) in a broader spectrum of products and applications. The project gathers 18 partners from SSI-related industry, clusters and research institutes with the following objectives:
- Secure the position of SSI in European policies of SSI as a key enabler for innovation.
- Support the Smart Systems industry and community in Europe, through EPoSS.
- Open new market opportunities for SSI by responding to demand side needs.
The webinars are given by Principal Investigators from leading Fraunhofer institutes. The speakers have more than 20 years of experience in research work. They have been involved in teaching university courses for many years.
- 23 October 2018 – 3pm (CET), Dr. Michael Scholles (Fraunhofer IPMS)
inSSIght webinar: Smart Systems in Medical and Health Applications
REGISTER at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1744946237611395330
- 30 October 2018 – 3pm (CET), Prof. Thilo Bein (Fraunhofer LBF)
inSSIght webinar: Applying Smart Systems to Ensure the Reliability of Complex Structures
REGISTER at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8349156232778240002
- 06 November 2018 – 3pm (CET), Prof. Sven Rzepka (Fraunhofer ENAS)
inSSIght webinar: Reliability and Functional Safety of Smart Systems
REGISTER at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2813540697926077186
- 13 November 2018 – 3pm (CET), Dr. Harald Pötter (Fraunhofer IZM)
inSSIght webinar: Robust Wireless Sensing
REGISTER at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7639369800002397954
The Coordination and Support Action inSSIght has received funding from the European Community‘s Programme Horizon 2020 under GA number: 731665
Coordinator: Mrs. Petra Weiler, VDI|VDE Innovation + Technik GmbH