Deadline of the Call for Presentations extended until 12 April 2023 - Submit your Abstract today!
If you wish to participate in the Call for Presentations, please upload your abstract (1,500–3,000 characters) together with your full contact details as well as a short biography by April 12, 2023 here: https://ssl.vdivde-it.de/formular/eposs.
Please use the template below for abstract submission. You also find the template below for download.
To present the latest developments in Smart Systems Integration (SSI), we invite you to send your abstracts for presentations and showcase your latest Smart Systems innovations or technology developments for Smart Systems Integration. Presentation could include one or more of the following topic areas:
Smart Systems Integration research & developments for the following applications:
Next Generation of Smart Systems incl.
Sensors and Actuators for e.g.
- Smart and Sustainable Mobility
- Internet of Everything Applications
- Green ECS for decarbonisation
- Digitisation and Robotics
- Energy Solutions
- Smart Health
Latest developments and innovative technologies for Smart Systems Integration in the area of New Innovative Technologies e.g.
- New Manufacturing Technologies, Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printed Electronics
- Advanced and sustainable Packaging Technologies
- Photonics Integration
- Large Scale Technologies and Flexible and Wearable Electronics
- Artificial Intelligence at the Edge
- Quantum Sensing
- Design Methodologies, Security, Safety, Reliability and Resilience
Brokerage opportunities will be organised to network with especially SMEs, start-ups and young researchers.
Presentations will be selected by the EPoSS Annual Forum 2023 Technical Committee.
Invitations for the authors of selected presentations will be sent out until May 2, 2023.