EPoSS Newsletter 1/2010
With this issue of the EPoSS Newsletter, that is sent to all contacts from the EPoSS database, the EPoSS office resumes its regular newsletter service.
We appologize in case you have received a previous copy of this newsletter that was difficult to read, because it was not sent in HTML format!
Contents of this Issue
- EPoSS Call for Presentations ”The Challenges of Integration“ is now open!
- EPoSS General Assembly & Annual Forum 2010
- EPoSS Proposers' Day 2010 "New ICT Work Programme 2011-2013"
- Joint Strategy and Networking Event 2010 "Thinking Ahead the PPP European Green Cars Initiative"
- ICT Work Programme 2011-2012, Theme 3, available for download
- Thinking beyond the Chip: Series of EPoSS Presentations in Europe and the US
- ICT4FEV: First project of the European Green Cars Initiative launched
EPoSS has launched a Call for Presentations for this year's EPoSS Annual Forum to be held on 7th & 8th October 2010 in Lisbon, Portugal.
For this year's EPoSS Annual Forum to be held on 7th & 8th October 2010 in Lisbon, EPoSS is calling for advanced solutions to design, manufacturing or interface challenges arising from the integration of multiple functionalities, technologies, materials, scales and disciplines into operational Smart Systems.
The EPoSS General Assembly & Annual Forum will be held on 7-8 October 2010 in Lisbon, Portugal.
For registration, please go >> here
The event is jointly organized by EPoSS and the German National Contact Point for Microsystems Technologies.
The focus of the Proposers' Day will be on those objectives of the new ICT Work Programme 2011-2013 that are relevant for EPoSS and that have upcoming calls in 2010.
The detailed programme is available >>
The event is jointly organized by EPoSS, the German National Contact Point for Microsystems Technology, VDI/VDE-IT and the ECGI project ICT4FEV.
For further information on this event, please go >> hereTo register for the event, please go >> here
The ICT Work Programme 2011-2012 has been agreed by the Programme Committe. The final version is available for download.
EPoSS representatives are giving a series of presentations on thingking beyond the chip in the US and Europe.
In early May 2010 the first project of the European Green Cars Initiative was launched, a coordination action led by VDI/VDE-IT which is entitled “Information and Communication Technologies for the Full Electric Vehicle“ (ICT4FEV).Read more...