EPoSS Newsletter 2/2010
Contents of this Issue
- Register Now for the EPoSS Annual Forum 2010: High-Level Speakers
confirmed, Programme available!
- EPoSS Networking Session at ICT2010
- EPoSS Propers' Day 2010: Proposals and Technology Offers available now!
- Call for Papers for SMART SYSTEMS INTEGRATION 2011
- 30 Mio € call open: FP7-2011-ICT-GC
- ETP Conference Report and JTI Sherpas' Group Report now available!
- What future for ICT components and systems manufacturing in Europe?
7th & 8th October 2010 the EPoSS General Assembly & Annual
take place at the Instituto Superior Técnico in Lisbon, Portugal.
Join the Session on 29 September 2010, 11:00 - 12:30, Room T 007 at Brussels EXPO.
Access to the files is however restricted to EPoSS members and participants of
the Proposers' Day.
The SMART SYSTEMS INTEGRATION 2011 Call for Papers is now open.
The Call FP7-2011-ICT-GC "ICT for fully electric vehicles" is open between
20th July 2010 and 2nd December 2010.
The motto of ETP2010 was "Working together on Societal Challenges".
Dr. Günter Lugert (Siemens AG, Germany), Chairman of the EPoSS Executive
Committee, presented the EPoSS approach to tackling societal challenges and
raised critical issues in the context of JTIs and PPPs.
In February 2010, the European Commission launched a 13 months study
to explore the potential of ICT components and systems manufacturing
in Europe, to be carried out by VDI/VDE-IT and CEA LETI.