EPoSS Proposers' Day 2013: Smart Systems Integration in the LEIT ICT Work Programme 2014 – 2015
The event will take place in Berlin on 10 December 2013. Participation in the event is free of charge and not limited to EPoSS members. However, registration is mandatory before 4 December 2013, and subject to confirmation by the organisers, due to limited capacities. EPoSS members will be granted preferred access.
10 December 2013
from 10:00 AM to 03:30 PM
|Where||Eventpassage, Kantstraße 8, 10623 Berlin, Tel: +49 30 33 00 88 140|
|Add event to calendar||
The primary focus of the EPoSS Proposers' Day 2013 will be
- on the ICT part of the Leadership in Enabling and Industrial Technologies (LEIT) Work Programme 2014-2015 of Horizon 2020,
- specifically on the first call:
- specifically on the first challenge:
A new generation of components and systems,
- and with particular emphasis on the second objective:
ICT 2 - 2014: Smart Systems Integration
However, presentations on project ideas related to other Calls, Challenges, and Objectives that address Smart Systems Integration are also invited, such as
- ICT 1 - 2014: Smart Cyber-Physical Systems
- ICT 3 - 2014: Advanced Thin, Organic and Large Area Electronics (TOLAE) technologies
- ICT 23 - 2014: Robotics
- ICT 25 – 2015: Generic micro- and nano-electronic technologies
- ICT 26 - 2014: Photonics
- ICT 28 - 2015: Cross-cutting ICT KETs
- ICT 30 - 2015: Internet of Things and Platforms for Connected Smart Objects
- FoF 1 - 2014: Process optimization of manufacturing assets
Objectives of the event are to
- disseminate up-to-date information on the Work Programme,
- provide answers to questions relating to calls, funding instruments and proposal procedures,
- give proposers the opportunity to present and discuss their project ideas,
- create a forum for fruitful discussion on promising project ideas,
- help organisations find partners for successful project consortia
The agenda will comprise
- a plenary information and Q & A session with representatives from the European Commission, project evaluators, and EPoSS key representatives
- three brokerage sessions on the main objectives of the LEIT ICT Work Programme 2014-2015.
Rules for Participation are available >>here
Templates for presentation of project proposals and ideas as well as templates for Technology and Partner Offers and Requests are available >>here
Information on the venue and a list of hotels in the vicinity are available >>here
Participation in the event is free of charge and not limited to EPoSS members. However, registration is mandatory before 4 December 2013 and subject to confirmation by the organisers, due to limited capacities. EPoSS members will be granted preferred access.
To register for the event, please go >>here (Registration will open on 12th November 2013)
All presented proposals, technology and partner offers and requests will be made available to EPoSS members and participants after the event.For any questions relating to the event, please contact the EPoSS Office.
The event is organized by EPoSS.